Sunday, September 21, 2008
title
the first post.
I had a great time at night (after break fast) i went to geylang today with Rusydi and his sec 1 buddies....at first i dissagree with the plan....but in the I found out that the sec 1 are better then i thought...but in the morning and afternoon i had the worst sore throte and cough not to mention a cold...luckily i got something to keep me busy....
I had a great time at night (after break fast) i went to geylang today with Rusydi and his sec 1 buddies....at first i dissagree with the plan....but in the I found out that the sec 1 are better then i thought...but in the morning and afternoon i had the worst sore throte and cough not to mention a cold...luckily i got something to keep me busy....
Last blogged on 1:36 AM
0 felt the same way too
0 felt the same way too